House cleaning can take a lot of time and effort. Some people just can’t bear the trouble of cleaning the whole house. In fact, there are some simple tips for cleaning an apartment or house that will improve and facilitate the process of restoring order and cleanliness.
Useful House Cleanings Tips to Make Your House Cleaning Easy
- Properly start cleaning the room with a vacuum cleaner and only then wipe the dust. If you do the opposite, the dust will settle again. If you have carpets, consider buying a more powerful vacuum cleaner, so as not to waste time and energy on useless movements.
- Take a look at your bathroom shelves critically. Take out Shower gels, bath foams, scrubs, shampoos, balms, conditioners, masks, lotions, tonics. While cleaning the bathroom, you have to rinse each of them and wipe the surface under them. You need to start from places where thorough cleaning is required. To clean the toilet well, pour cleaning fluid into it before you go to work and in the evening clean the walls with a brush.
- Use an old toothbrush to clean hard-to-reach places e.g corners, grooves, grooves in plumbing, containers and household appliances.
- In order for the screens and rear surfaces of TVs and other equipment where less dust is settled, wipe them with a special cloth with antistatic.
- Put some activated carbon in the fridge. It will absorb all odors and relieve you from excessive ventilation of the refrigerator.
- Start cleaning the kitchen from the surface of the stove. Treat it with an anti-fat agent so that the dried-up spots have time to move away while you remove the countertop.
- If you are tired of stains on surfaces, do not wipe them with chaotic or circular movements, better horizontal or vertical. If the surface has a complex structure, wipe it over the structure.
- Replacing the usual rag microfiber will save you a lot of time.
- Before using the cloth, fold it four times. Thus, there will be as many as four working sides, which will increase the duration of its use and save time.
- In order not to damage the surface, do not use the abrasive side of the sponge to get rid of stains and light dirt. Do not use sponges with a green abrasive in the kitchen, better take white or blue.
- If you have just finished the repair and do not know how to get rid of the ubiquitous construction dust, rinse the surface with water and vinegar (2 tablespoons per 1 liter of water) and then use a cleaning agent. This will bring the surface to a state of perfect purity.
- If you damaged the surface of the hood with any chemical agent, you can visually hide this defect. Just wipe the damage with vegetable oil.
- Plain tea and coffee cups will help remove ordinary baking soda. Apply a small amount of soda to the soft side of the sponge and wipe the dishes with it. It will be like new.
- Do not pour water directly into a pan immediately after cooking, it will damage the pan. Wait for the pan to cool down.
Professional House Cleaning Service
These simple tips can ease the cleaning process in your home. And the house will become cleaner, and you will spend less time and energy on achieving the ideal cleanliness of your home. Some people find cleaning the home very difficult or just don’t want to go through all the trouble cleaning the whole house. Sometimes it is also the case that one can not be present due to illness or other obligations but still the apartment needs to be well-kept and clean. This is the point where you need to hire professional house-cleaning to do hard work for you. Even during a long absence or a business stay abroad, you need a professional house-cleaning service such as SwiftClean to take over your house cleaning to find neat and clean homes while you return.
SwiftClean is a professional house-cleaning service in Santa Babara with a professional team of house cleaners having years of house-cleaning experience. SwiftClean provides the highest quality house cleaning services and that too in very affordable price. It provides a wide selection of house cleaning services throughout Santa Barbara. They also offer customizable cleaning packages in case you don’t want to do a complete house cleaning service.